Intersubjective agreements in contexts of uncertainty
August 4 and 5, 2023 - Santiago del Estero, Argentina
Welcome to the first Plurinational Bayesian Congress!
‣ Our aim is to bring together specialists and apprentices who explore the potential of the Bayesian approach in academia, in industry, in the state and in social organizations.
‣ The Congress is an opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics, from data analysis to decision making, with something interesting for everyone.
‣ The topics to be discussed include everything related to the Bayesian approach to probability:
• Probabilistic modeling
• Probabilistic programming
• Model Comparison
• Bayesian Workflow
• Artificial intelligence
• Data science
• Causal inference
• Decision making
• Information theory
• Epistemology and methodology
• Probability Pedagogy
• Applied Statistics
Join the growing Bayesian community in Latin America!
To submit proposals, complete this
‣ Deadline for submission (talks, and poster/laptop sessions):
March 31, 2023
‣ Notification acceptance of proposals:
May 15, 2023